Super easy hair style for short hair- protective styles.
- Rubber bands
- Braiding hair, Havana, Marley etc.
- Gel (I just used ECO)
- time 15 to 20 minutes for 10-15 twists
- deep conditioned my hair (Shea Moisture masque)
- finger de-tangles
- Parted my hair down the middle for easy reaching.
- took a section (no organization or size control –to make it look more natural) took the small section and split it, put the hair in-between the section and rubber-band my hair over the braiding hair (to make the rubber band invisible, then took the loop of hair and twisted.
The video below is a good example of what I had done
-I did not flat iron my hair for this and the hair I used had a lot more texture to it.